Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Playlist: August 28, 2012

1.       “The House is Rockin’”/Stevie Ray Vaughn & Double Trouble/The Essential Stevie Ray Vaughn & Double Trouble
2.      “Hard to Be”/Vaughn Brothers/Family Style
3.      “Come to Me””/Bonnie Raitt/Luck of the Draw
4.      “Givin’ It Up for Your Love”/Delbert McClinton/Alligator Records: Blues Essential, Vol. 1
5.      “A Sunday Kind of Love”/Etta James/At Last!
6.      “Phone Booth”/The Robert Cray Band/Live from Across the Pond
7.      “Chicken in the Kitchen”/The Robert Band/This Time
8.      “One Thing Leads to Another”/The Fix/Reach the Beach
9.      “Rebel Yell”/Billy Idol/Rebel Yell
10.  “Rock This Town”/Stray Cats/Built to Last
11.  “I’m Still in Love with You”/Al Green/I’m Still in Love with You
12.  “Let’s Stay Together”/Al Green/Let’s Stay Together
13.  “That’s How Strong My Love is”/The Great Otis Redding Sings Soul Ballads
14.  “(Sittin’ on) The Dock of the Bay”/Otis Redding/The Dock of the Bay
15.  “Try a Little Tenderness”/Otis Redding/Complete & Unbelievable: The Otis Redding Dictionary of Soul 
16.  “Night Time is the Right Time”/Ray Charles/The Best of Ray Charles: The Atlantic Years
17.  “I Got a Woman”/Ray Charles/Ray Charles
18.  “Heart Attack”/Raphael Saadiq/Stone Rollin’
19.  “Stone Rollin’”/Raphael Saadiq/Stone Rollin’
20.  “Dr. Feelgood”/Aretha Franklin/I Never Loved a Man the Way I Love You
21.  “I Never a Loved a Man the Way I Love You”/Aretha Franklin/I Never Loved a Man the Way I Love You
22.  “No One”/Alicia Keys/As I Am
23.  “How Come You Don’t Call Me/Alicia Keys/Songs in A Minor
24.  “Down to the Nightclub”/Tower of Power/Bump City
25.  “Don’t Change Horses (in Middle of a Stream)/Tower of Power/Back to Oakland
26.  “Boogie on Reggae Woman”/Stevie Wonder/Fulfillingness' First Finale

No comments:

Post a Comment