Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Playlist: April 17, 2018

  1. "I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel to Be Free"/Nina Simone/Silk and Soul
  2. "God Bless the Child"/Sonny Rollins/The Bridge
  3. "1952 Vincent Black Lightning"/Richard Thompson/Rumor and Sigh
  4. "I Want to See the Bright Lights Tonight"/Richard Thompson, Linda Thompson/I Want to See the Bright Lights Tonight
  5. "Heartbreakin' Special"/The Fenderman/The Best of the Fenderman
  6. "Mule Skinner Blues"/The Fenderman/The Best of the Fenderman
  7. "Slow Burn"/Kacey Musgraves/Golden Hour
  8. "Blowin' Smoke"/Kacey Musgraves/Same Trailer Different Park
  9. "Driven Out"/The Fixx/Calm Animals
  10. "I Put a Spell On You"/Jeff Beck feat. Joss Stone/Emotion and Commotion
  11. "I Don't Want to Be"/Gavin DeGraw/Chariot
  12. "I'm Yours"/Jason Mraz/We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things
  13. "Down to the River"/The War and Treaty/Down to the River
  14. "Jesus Train"/Bruce Cockburn/Bone on Bone
  15. "Lazarus"/David Bowie/Blackstar
  16. "Young Americans"/David Bowie/Young Americans
  17. "Cry Baby Blues"/The California Honeydrops/A River's Invitation
  18. "Watermelon Man"/Johnnie Taylor/Wanted: One Soul Singer 
  19. "Angel in Blue"/J. Geils Band/Freeze Frame
  20. "Sky Full of Song"/Florence + The Machine/High As Hope
  21. "Tobacco Road"/Johnny Winter, Edgar Winter/Johnny Winter: The Woodstock Experience
  22. "Lucille"/Little Richard/Little Richard
  23. "(You're So Square) Baby I Don't Care"/Elvis Presley/A Date with Elvis
  24. "Mystery Train"/Elvis Presley/Elvis Presley

No comments:

Post a Comment