Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Playlist: May 30, 2017


1.          "Blazin' a Trail"/Railroad Earth/Blazin' a Trail

2.          "Mighty River"/Railroad Earth/Bird in a House

3.           "Midnight Rider"/Greg Allman/Laid Back

4.          "The Sky is Falling"/The Tedeschi Trucks Band/Live from Spotify New York City

5.          "Ride on Baby"/The Rolling Stones/Flowers

6.          "Please Go Home"/The Rolling Stones/Flowers

7.          "Razor Love"/Neil Young/Silver & Gold

8.          "If I Had a Boat"/Lyle Lovett/Pontiac

9.          "Lonely Avenue"/Ray Charles/The Best of Ray Charles

10.     "Blackjack"/Ray Charles/The Ray Charles Story Volume 4

11.     "I Believe to My Soul"/Ray Charles/The Best of Soul

12.     "Eagle Rock"/Daddy Cool/Live in Hope: The Wildlife Album 2

13.     "All Your Love"/John Mayall/London Blues 1964-1969

14.     "Rip It Up"/NRBQ/Atsa My Band

15.     "I Got a Rocket in My Pocket"/NRBQ/All Hopped Up

16.     "Me and the Boys"/NRBQ/Tiddly Winks

17.     "Ain't Gonna Name Names"/The Reverend Shawn Amos/Ain't Gonna Name Names

18.     "Even the Saved Need Saving"/Selwyn Birchwood/Pick Your Poison

19.     "I Was Wrong"/Chris Stapleton/From a Room: Volume 1

20.     "Second One to Know"/Chris Stapleton/From a Room: Volume 1

21.     "A Change is Gonna Come"/Sam Cooke/Ain't That Good News

22.     "You Got to Move"/North Mississippi All Stars/Prayer for Peace

23.     "My Happiness"/John Prine feat. Fiona Pine/For Better, or Worse

24.     "Everyday People"/Sly & The Family Stone/Stand!

25.     "If You Want Me to Stay"/Sly & The Family Stone/Fresh

26.     "On Your Way Down"/Little Feat/Dixie Chicken

27.     "The Shape I'm In"/Levon Helm/Ramble at the Ryman

No comments:

Post a Comment