Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Playlist: October 13, 2015



1.          "You've Got to Your Hide Your Love Away"/The Beatles/Help!
2.          "You're Gonna Lose That Girl"/The Beatles/Help!
3.          "Well Well Well"/John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band
4.          "Too High"/Stevie Wonder/Innervisions
5.          "Have a Talk With God"/Stevie Wonder/Songs in the Key of Life
6.          "Easy Goin' Evening"/Stevie Wonder/Songs in the Key of Life
7.          "Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa (Sad  Song)"/Otis Redding/Complete & Unbelievable: The Otis Redding Dictionary of Soul
8.          "(Your Love Has Lifted Me) Higher and Higher"/Otis Redding/Love Man
9.          "I've Been Loving Been You Too Long"/Otis Redding/Otis Blue/Otis Sings the Blues
10.     "Them Changes"/Buddy Miles/The Changes
11.     "Down by the River"/Buddy Miles/The Changes
12.     "With My Maker I Am One"/Eric Bibb/Booker's Guitar
13.     "I Don't Know"/The Sheepdogs/Five Easy Pieces
14.     "I Need Never Get Old"/Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats/Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats
15.     "S.O.B."/Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats/Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats
16.     "The Only Living Boy in New York"/Simon & Garfunkel/Bridge Over Troubled Water
17.     "Cecilia/Simon & Garfunkel/Bridge Over Troubled Water
18.     "Workin' at the Car Blues"/Jim Croce/I Got a Name
19.     "One Less Set of Footsteps"/Jim Croce/Life and Times
20.     "Crazy Mama"/JJ Cale/Naturally
21.     "Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There is a Season)"/The Byrds/Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There is a Season)
22.     "You Ain't Going Nowhere"/The Byrds/Sweetheart of the Rodeo
23.     "The Christian Life"/The Byrds/Sweetheart of the Rodeo
24.     "In My Life"/The Beatles/Rubber Soul
25.     "Watching the Wheels"/John Lennon & Yoko Ono/Double Fantasy
26.     "Crime Fighter"/Scrapomatic/I'm a Stranger (And I Love the Night)
27.     "Alligator Love Cry"/Scrapomatic/I'm a Stranger (And I Love the Night)

No comments:

Post a Comment