Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Playlist:May 5, 2015



1.          "How Come"/Ray LaMontagne/Trouble
2.          "Three More Days"/Ray LaMontagne/Till the Sun Turns Black
3.          "Julia"/Ray LaMontagne/Supernova
4.          "Come On, Let's Go"/Ritchie Valens/Single
5.          "Will the Wolf Survive?"/Los Lobos/Live at the Ritz
6.          "January Wedding"/The Avett Brothers/I and Love and You
7.          "I and Love and You"/The Avett Brothers/I and Love and You
8.          "Dog Days Are Over"/Florence + The Machine/Florence + The Machine
9.          "Shake It Out"/Florence + The Machine/Ceremonials
10.     "I Got the  Feelin'/James Brown/Number 1's
11.     "I Got You (I Feel Good)"/James Brown & The Famous Flames/Number 1's
12.     "Please Please Please"/James Brown & The Famous Flames/Gold
13.     "Soulshine"/Gov't Mule/The Deep End Vol. 1
14.     "I Want to Tell You"/NRBQ/Kick Me Hard
15.     "Ain't It All Right"/NRBQ/Tapdancin' Bats
16.     "C'mon If You're Comin'"/NRBQ/Workshop
17.     "Bad Man's World"/Jenny Lewis/The Voyager
18.     "Rattle My Bones"/The Secret Sisters/Put Your Needle Down
19.     "Satisfy Me"/Anderson East/Find 'Em, Fool 'Em and Forget 'Em
20.     "Find 'Em, Fool 'Em and Forget 'Em"/Anderson East/The Muscle Shoals Sessions: Live From Fame
21.     "Boom Like That"/Mark Knopfler/Shangri-La
22.     "Cleaning My Gun"/Mark Knoplfer/Get Lucky
23.     "How Long Do I Have to Wait"/Sharon King & The Dap-Kings/Naturally
24.     "We Get Along"/Sharon King & The Dap-Kings/Give the People What They Want
25.     "Go to Hell"/Raphael Saadiq/Stone Rollin'
26.     "Stone Rollin'"/Raphael Saadiq/Stone Rollin'

No comments:

Post a Comment