Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Playlist: November 11, 2014



1.          "Ain't Got Nothing But the Blues"/Mose Allison/The Best of Mose Allison
2.          "Your Mollecular Structure"/Mose Allison/The Best of Mose Allison
3.          "Down Home Girl"/Old Crow Medicine Show/Down Home Girl
4.          "Stay With Me"/Ryan Adams/Ryan Adams
5.          "Gimme Something Good"/Ryan Adams/Ryan Adams
6.          "Since I've Been Loving You"/Led Zeppelin/Led Zeppelin III
7.          "John the Revelator"/Gov't Mule/Dose
8.          "Rat Trap"/Scrapomatic/I'm a Stranger & I Like the Night
9.          "Call Me"/St. Paul and the Broken Bones/Half the City
10.     "I Can't Turn You Loose"/Sly & the Family Stone/In the Still of the Night
11.     "Some Kind of Wonderful"/Joss Stone/Soul Sessions
12.     "Sugar Sweet"/Jeff Healy/Mess of Blues
13.     "Catfish Blues-Live"/Gary Clark Jr./Gary Clark Jr. Live
14.     "The Long Way Around"/Jackson Browne/Standing in the Breach
15.     "I Love My Tribe"/Donna the Buffalo/Tonight, Tomorrow and Yesterday
16.     "I Lie When I Drink"/Doc Watson/Songs Across from Texas
17.     "Tonight the Bottle Let Me Down"/Waylon Jennings/I've Always Been Crazy
18.     "Down on the Bottom"/The New Basement Tapes/Lost on the River
19.     "Nothing to It"/The New Basement Tapes/Lost on the River
20.     "She's the One"/Ray LaMontagne/Supernova
21.     "Jolene"/Ray LaMontagne/Trouble
22.     "Brothers"/The Vaughan Brothers/Family Style
23.     "You Don't See It"/The Duhks/Fast Paced World

No comments:

Post a Comment