Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Playlist: May 6, 2014



1.          "Swimming in the Sea"/Bob Schneider/Burden of Proof
2.          "Supernova"/Ray LaMontagne/Supernova
3.          "Forget My Name"/Mia Borders/Quarter-Life Crisis
4.          "You Loved Me Once"/Mia Borders/Quarter-Life Crisis
5.          "Blue Streak Mama"/Frazey Ford/Obadiah
6.          "Miss You"/Etta James/Monarch of the Blues
7.          "Undecided"/Germaine Bazzle/It's Magic
8.          "I Believe to My Soul"/Ray Charles/The Genius Sings the Blues
9.          "I Like Trucks"/Kendel Carson/Rearview Mirror Tears
10.     "Sorry You're Sick"/Miss Tess & the Talkbacks/The Love I Have For You
11.     "Bongo Beat"/Dirty Dozen Brass Band/This is the Dirty Dozen Brass Band
12.     "Born Under a Bad Sign"/Soulive/Live at the Brooklyn Bowl
13.     "Let Me Roll It"/Paul McCartney & Wings/Band on the Run
14.     "Maybe I'm Amazed"/Paul McCartney/McCartney
15.     "Tell Me Something Good"/Rufus with Chaka Khan/Rags to Rufus
16.     "I Ain't the Same"/Alabama Shakes/Boys & Girls
17.     "Nobody"/Ryan Shaw/This Is Ryan Shaw
18.     "Karina"/Ryan Shaw/Real Love
19.     "My City of Ruins"/Bruce Springsteen/The Rising
20.     "Here Comes My Girl"/Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers/Damn the Torpedoes
21.     "If I Fell (feat Alex McMurray)"/Debbie Davis and the Mesmerizers/Linger 'Til Dawn
22.     "W.S. Walcott Medicine Show"/The Band/Stagefright
23.     "(I Don't Want to) Hang Up My Rock and Roll Shoes"/The Band/Rock of Ages

No comments:

Post a Comment