Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Playlist: March 26, 2013



1.          "Think"/Aretha Franklin/Aretha Now
2.          "Respect"/Aretha Franklin/I've Never Loved a Man the Way I Love You
3.           "It Makes No Difference"/The Band/The Last Waltz
4.          "Fatboy Blue"/Greg Brown/Hyms to What is Left
5.          "Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours"/Stevie Wonder/Signed, Sealed and Delivered
6.          "Boogie on Reggae Woman"/Stevie Wonder/Fulfillingness' First Finale
7.          "The Logical Song"/Supertramp/Breakfast in America
8.          "Pretty Bird"/Jenny Lewis/Acid Tongue
9.          "Tumbling Dice"/The Rolling Stones/Exile on Main Street
10.      "Grazin' in the Grass"/Boney James & Rick Braun/Shake It Up
11.      "Space Oddity"/Neil Merchant/Live In Concert
12.     "In  My Life"/The Beatles/Rubber Soul
13.     "So Very Hard to Go"/Tower of Power/Tower of Power
14.     "Hold On, I'm Comin'"/Sam and Dave/Hold On' I'm Comin'
15.     "I Thank You"/Sam and Dave/I Thank You
16.     "Soul Man"/Sam and Dave/Soul Man
17.     "L.A."/Neil Young/Time Fades Away
18.     "Laughing"/David Crosby/If I Could Only Remember My Name
19.     "I Got the Feelin'"/James Brown/I Got the Feelin'
20.     "Please, Please, Please"/James Brown and The Famous Flames/Please, Please, Please
21.     "Blue Sky"/The Allman Brothers Band/Live at the Beacon Theatre
22.     "Stone Rollin'"/Raphael Saadiq/Stone Rollin'

No comments:

Post a Comment