Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Playlist: November 27, 2012



1.     "I Got You (I Feel Good)"/James Brown/I Got You (I Feel Good)
2.     "Papa's Got a Brand New Bag"/James Brown/Papa's Got a Brand New Bag
3.     "Mister Big Stuff"/Kermit Ruffins and the Rebirth Brass Band/Throwback
4.     "Hurricane Season"/Trombone Shorty/Backatown
5.     "Here I am (Come and Take Me)"/Al Green/Take Me
6.     "I Can't Get Next to You"/Al Green/I Can't Get Next to You
7.     "How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)"/Jerry Garcia and Merl Saunders/Keystone Companions:The Complete 1973 Fantasy Recordings
8.     "Night Time is the Right Time"/Ray Charles/The Genius Sings the Blues
9.     "I Got a Woman"/Ray Charles/Ray Charles
10.    "Valley Winter Song"/Fountains of Wayne/Welcome Interstate Managers
11.     "Whatever Happened to Christmas?"/Aimee Mann/One More Drifter in the Snow
12.   "It's All Over Now"/The Rolling Stones/12 X 5
13.    "Doom and Gloom"/The Rolling Stones/Grrr
14.     "Love Has Something Else to Say (with Kissing My Love)/The Tedeschi Trucks Band/Everbody's Talkin'
15.     ""Revival"/The Allman Brothers/An Evening with the Allman Brothers Band
16.    "Numb"/Linkin Park/Meteroa
17.    "Bring Me to Life"/Evanescence/Fallen
18.    "Tracks of My Tears"/The Miracles/Going to a Go Go
19.    "Diamonds of the Souls of Her Shoes"/Paul Simon/Graceland
20.    "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch"/ Aimee Mann/One More Drifter in the Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment